The Seattle ARTCC is currently accepting applications for the position of Webmaster.
- Continued development, maintenance, and management of the Seattle ARTCC website and
- Reports to the ATM and DATM on all matters concerning Information Technology.
- Serves as a voting member of the Seattle ARTCC Facility Advisory Board.
- Technical Adviser to ATM and DATM on all matters concerning Information Technology.
- Attends all staff meetings, and ARTCC related meetings scheduled by ARTCC Senior Staff.
- Must maintain an active presence on the VATSIM Network, in the forums, and TeamSpeak.
- Any other duties assigned by the ATM and/or DATM.
- Must be proficient in modern web programming languages and techniques, including PHP Object Oriented Programming, HTML, PHP/MySQL, CSS.
- Must have obtained S2 rating prior to appointment, (C1 Rating Preferred).
- Must meet all Seattle Activity Requirements as laid out in the Seattle SOP.
- Must be an active member of the network in good standing.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be available for regular correspondence (via the primary means of e-mail), as well as routinely checking VATUSA forums and other outlets for official notices.
- Must respond quickly to website and data system needs.
- Demonstrated custom web programming with PHP/MySQL in a production environment, Commercial/Enterprise class experience
- RSS/XML and DOM
- Familiarity with APIs for other applications (Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Familiarity with Laravel
Applicants with prior ARTCC Webmaster experience is desired but not required for this position. This is not an entry-level position and at times can carry a significant workload, with deadlines.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position please submit the following to the Seattle Air Traffic Manager, Aaron Schwartz, at aaron[at]zseartcc.org and the Seattle Deputy Air Traffic Manager, Vishaank Ghai, at vishaank[at]zseartcc.org.
- Letter of Intent / Cover Letter
- Samples of previous work. (Links of current work is acceptable)
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Applications are open until the position is filled.
Official news announcements from ZSE Staff
Moderator: ZSE Administrative Staff
1 post • Page 1 of 1