ASSISTANT DATA SERVICES MANAGER / WEBMASTER
The Seattle ARTCC (vZSE) is currently seeking an Assistant Data Services Manager / Webmaster who will provide compelling training capability and effective management and leadership of the vZSE Air Traffic function.
- Reports to the Seattle Air Traffic Manager and Webmaster
- Manages and oversees the ARTCC's data services including web content and delivery, web services, email systems, data storage systems, etc.
- Must respond quickly to web site and data systems needs
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for operation and maintenance of the ARTCC web and data systems
- Functions as an ARTCC staff member and attends periodic meetings as necessary
- Must be an active member of the network in good standing with a clean history and no previous incidence of misuse of technology (hacking, cracking, etc.)
- Must be proficient with modern web programming languages and techniques, including PHP Object Oriented Programming, HTML, PHP/MySQL, CSS, JS
- Must be able to succeed in a team environment
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated custom web programming with PHP/MySQL in a production environment, Commercial/Enterprise class experience a bonus
- Previous experience with Laravel, React, TypeScript, Linux, and Version control systems (e.g. git, hg, svn)
- Familiarity with APIs for other applications (Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Applications should be submitted to the ZSE Support Team, at support -at- zseartcc.org. Application deadline is 31 August 2020. ARTCC leadership may choose to close the position opening early should an eminently qualified candidate apply and be selected.