KBFI CBAIN ONE RNAV SID: New procedure.
- Departure is for Rwy 32L only.
- Aircraft fly runway course to 540 before crossing GNEXX (Gen-X) at or below 1600', then climbing to 2100' or as assigned direct KURTT CBAIN before flying heading 295 for vectors to their route.
KBFI NEEDLE ONE SID: Updated heading to reflect new magvar.
KBFI NRVNA ONE RNAV SID: New procedure.
- Departure is for Rwy 14R only.
- Aircraft fly runway course to 700' before going direct NRVNA and then heading 135 for vectors to their route.
- Top altitude of the SID is 2000', matching the KENT departure.
KPDX RNAV (GPS) Y RWY 10R: Lowered LPV RVR from 2400' to 1800'.
S33 RNAV (GPS) RWY 16: Removed night landings Not Authorized note for Rwy 16.
S59 GPS-A: Raised MDA 140'.
KSEA HAWKZ SIX, MARNR SEVEN RNAV STARs, IAPs, and all SIDs (with corresponding number increases as well): Updated published magnetic headings.
KACV ILS Y or LOC/DME RWY 32:
- Merges former ILS Z and ILS Y approaches.
- Removes the DME arc from HIDAK as well as the feeder from FOT, replaced with a hold-in-leu at IF YOMAC.
- Crossing altitude at YOMAC lowered from 6000' to 5700', with no more step-down leg between IAF YAGER and YOMAC.
- Missed approach moved from holding at TRIAL to instead holding Northwest of FOT.
Theoretical changes for next cycle (12/7):
Updated SID for: KPAE
Updated STAR for: KPAE, KPDX
New approaches for: 3S8
Updated approaches for: KPAE, KEUG, KPDX