Session Information

General conversation

Moderator: ZSE Administrative Staff

Roger Curtiss
ZSE Mentor
ZSE Mentor

Session Information

Post by Roger Curtiss » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:09 pm

This feature seems to be not working. Last 2 times I have logged on it just shows Loading.
Roger Curtiss
VATGOV9

Peter Armstrong
ZSE Controller
ZSE Controller

Re: Session Information

Post by Peter Armstrong » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:11 am

Ah! Now I see why. You are attempting to load the Session information on our Website, which has stopped working for a few days/weeks now. My advice was to log onto the VATSIM Website and follow my previous directions where you will find the lapsed/recorded information but not the current real time information. I thought you were asking for the "recorded" information. Hope that helps Roger

VATSIM – MEMBERS – STATISTICS – DASHBOARD – VIEW YOUR FULL DATA – VIEW CONNECTIONS FROM LAST: (select period i.e. 1 week/2 weeks/1 month etc.,) - select by callsign or start/end - select ATC SESSION DETAILS
Happy controlling/flying :beer:
Valor Morghulis
Valor Dohaeris
Caveat Lector

Roger Curtiss
ZSE Mentor
ZSE Mentor

Post by Roger Curtiss » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Actually, I did obtain session history from VATSIM. I was looking for the real-time information on the website this time around. You have confirmed that it is OOS.
Roger Curtiss
VATGOV9

Aldo Mendoza
ZSE Webmaster
ZSE Webmaster

Post by Aldo Mendoza » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

The Session Information on our website should now be back online. Unfortunately, voice information won't be available until I figure out another way to get it, but the rest of the information should now be displayed (it may take a few seconds to load).
Aldo Mendoza
Webmaster, C1
VATUSA Seattle ARTCC