S46

Ask questions of the training staff and fellow controllers. Also training FAQs

Moderator: ZSE Administrative Staff

Dan Everette
ZSE Senior Controller
ZSE Senior Controller

S46

Post by Dan Everette » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Plugged into S46 tonight for the first time in awhile. I'm normally a CTR guy... Anyway, after shaking the rust off, dug up something I created for vZSE awhile ago. While KSEA only had 2 runways, and some of the procedure names/phraseology may have changed, still foundational.

Thought I'd share..

http://www.arcticspinnaker.net/flightsi ... hGuide.pdf

Peter Armstrong
ZSE Controller
ZSE Controller

Re: S46

Post by Peter Armstrong » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:34 am

Thanks Dan. Document has some dust on it, but dust it off and underlying that dust is an extremely helpful/informative guidance manual for the S46. I must admit, now that you mention a PLAN, I have studied my techniques and re-designed my thinking to incorporate such a Plan. I have personally strived to request ZSE Management to incorporate a "Space" in our System (could be this Forum or Document Section or TeamSpeak channel) for such good documents to be posted and available for Students to browse through (notwithstanding the Training regime that we all should follow). We ALL have something to offer. No Controller is perfect and I always say "learn by the mistakes of others, you don't have the time to make them all by yourself"!!! And, "Profit from the experience, knowledge and achievements of others - its less painful"!!!

Thanks Dan

peter
Happy controlling/flying :beer:
Valor Morghulis
Valor Dohaeris
Caveat Lector