South Terminal Councourses & their Airlines:
- Concourse A with gates A2-A12 is served by Horizon Air (Alaska);
- Concourse B with gates B1-B3 is served by Alaska Airways, PenAir & SunCountry
- Concourse C with gates C1-C23 is served by Alaska, American, JetBlue & Southwest
- Concourse D with gates D1-D15 is served by Air Canada, Condor, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, Icelandair, Spirit, Virgin America & Volaris.
- Concourse E with gates E1-E7 is served by Air Canada & United.
Cargo, Military & GA Ramps
- Central Ramp is used by Ameriflight and UPS
- Southcentral Ramp is used by UPS
- South Ramp is used by DHL Express (on the north side) and FedEx (on the south side). Boeing has two paint hangers right off E6 taxiway.
- Air National Guard fighters on the OR ANG Ramp. The Reserve and West ramps for other fighters or larger military aircraft.
- Southwest Ramp is not a Cargo ramp and is used by charter company Bonneville Aircraft Services
Will add more to this later.