- ZSE-ZDV LOA
Letter of Agreement
Denver (vZDV) and Seattle (vZSE)
Effective February 9, 2020
This agreement between Denver (vZDV) and Seattle (vZSE) covers coordination procedures and is supplementary to the procedures in FAA JO 7110.65, VATSIM policies and procedures, and any other governing document.
6 months from the effective date.
Mutual Automatic Visiting Privileges
- All active vZDV controllers holding a controller rating of S1 or greater, who are certified to control vZDV minor positions, shall be granted the same privileges at vZSE as a visiting controller. In order to exercise these privileges, the controller must take and pass the required exam(s) set by vZSE. To take the exam(s), contact the vZSE Deputy Air Traffic Manager or Air Traffic Manager.
- All active vZSE controllers holding a controller rating of S1 or greater, who are certified to control vZSE minor positions, shall be granted the same privileges at vZDV as a visiting controller. No request will be required by the controller, as these privileges will be automatic and immediate.
- Automatic visiting privileges shall only extend to minor facilities. Designated airspace, as defined in the VATSIM Global Ratings Policy, shall be excluded from this Letter of Agreement. Controllers shall obtain major airspace certifications the same as any visiting controller.
- This arrangement may be terminated for specific controllers with cause by the Air Traffic Manager or Deputy Air Traffic Manager of the visited ARTCC. The staff member initiating the termination of privileges shall notify the member’s Air Traffic Manager and Deputy Air Traffic Manager of the termination. The management of the home facility shall notify the member of their termination from the program.
- This arrangement remains subject to the terms of the VATUSA Visiting Controller Policy (DP002? ).?
- Controllers exercising automatic visiting privileges are not subject to any minimum visiting controller activity requirements of the visited facility.
Brandon Wening Brayden Manzella Aaron Schwartz
Air Traffic Manager, Air Traffic Director, Air Traffic Manager,
vZDV Western Region vZSE