|Last Updated||02/25/2021 01:51
by Finn Hutter
Becoming a ZAK Flight Service Station Controller
1. Read up on oceanic procedures here: http://pacificoceanic.vatsim.net/
3. http://pacificoceanic.vatsim.net/docs/Endorsement.pdf read up on the SOP
4. When you feel comfortable, send an email to VATUSA7 [email protected] requesting to become a ZAK certified controller.
5. VATUSA7 will explain the process of training and how to take any written and/or practical exams.
6. For the OTS, VATUSA7 will help you set up your VRC scope, and perform the OTS with you.